There are six general precepts or advice that we should try to engage in our daily life when we have taken refuge. They are;
1. Always remember the qualities of the Triple Gem.
2. Take refuge 3 times in the morning and 3 times at night.
3. Whenever we eat or drink something, first offer it to the Triple Gem.
4. Always rely on the Triple Gem.
5. Wherever possible and appropriate, encourage others to take refuge in the Triple Gem.
6. Having taken refuge never give it up.
Guided Meditation: Meditation on the nature of the mind
Discovering Buddhism course: Refuge in the three jewels, pages 52 – 54, tracks 6.1 – 6.3
Course duration: October 2017 – February 2018
Level: No prior knowledge required
Language: Teaching and guided meditation in English, discussion in German and English
Registration: No registration necessary. Drop-ins are welcome anytime, however frequent participation is required, if you would like to receive the completion certificate.
Cost: We do not charge for this event, because we do not want for the cost to become an obstacle for you to attend. However if you can, please pitch in to cover the teacher and venue cost, and to support future events like this one. We are truly thankful for your contribution and we guarantee that nobody will be turned away for the lack of funds. If you have no clue, how much to donate, we suggest 10 CHF per each evening of this course.