Happy Birthday! We will spend this evening together to celebrate His Holiness Dalai Lama’s birthday.
WHEN: Thursday, July 6 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm CET
WHERE: Onsite and Online
CATEGORY: Buddhist Practice, Meditation and Coming Together
LEVEL: Everyone is welcome
Join us via Zoom or at the Lhagsam location.
Meeting ID: 882 5924 7905
For as long as space remains,
for as long as sentien beings remain,
until then may I too remain
to dispel the miseries of the world.
The evening’s program is:
- Bring your own flowers, candles, candy, cake or whichever you find suitable
- Lhagsam offering a cake to HHDL
- If you join us on zoom, you can likewise offer from your side of the screen
7.15-8.30: Avalokiteshvara Guru Yoga
- We’ll recite the Sadhana ”The Inseparability of the Spiritual Master and Avalokiteshvara” – composed by HH the 14th Dalai Lama
- We’ll do 1000 Mani Chants on the mala and dedicate these to HHDL
- We’ll meditate on giving and taking, Tonglen
9.15-9.30: Longlife Prayers to His Holiness and Dedication Prayers
You can join for any part of the program!
Level: No prior knowledge required
Cost: Suggested donation is 0 – 15 CHF. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Find out how to donate here.
PDF: The Inseparability of the Spiritual Master and Avalokiteshvara